# from chromatic
# on Saturday 01 March 2008 17:19:

>Will Coleda and Dave Rolsky are currently performing similar features
> for Parrot; either of them might be a good first choice.
>
>If neither can do it, I will.

Excellent, thanks.  Parrot seems to be nicely supplied with soc managers
now!  Jerry Gay had already volunteered to do this on irc, so I will
let you all sort it out.  Please feel free to join us in #soc on
irc.perl.org.

Should parrot have its own pages for ideas and mentors?  Perhaps add a
link to your own ideas page, but go ahead and start adding yourselves
mentors here?

  http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc2008_mentors
  http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc2008_projects

If you hate wikis as much as I do, please visit this handy form and I
will batch the wiki edits on your behalf.

  http://scratchcomputing.com/loveperlhatewiki.html

Thanks,
Eric
--
But you can never get 3n from n, ever, and if you think you can, please
email me the stock ticker of your company so I can short it.