On May 10, 2008, at 7:38 PM, chromatic via RT wrote:
I tried this patch, and I'm getting warnings:

Generating runtime/parrot/include...Use of uninitialized value in hash
element at config/gen/parrot_include.pm line 105, <$fh> line 32.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
config/gen/parrot_include.pm line 105, <$fh> line 32.

I don't *think* that $line is undefined, but I couldn't find an easy way
to get rid of the warnings.  Are you seeing something similar?

-- c

I can reproduce it now after "make realclean; svn update; perl Configure.pl; make", but I didn't see it before. Odd...

Anyway, the problem was the /()(?: () )*/ regex construct which returned an undef match for the second capture. I added a "grep {defined $_}" which fixed it. The attached patch includes that revision.

Thanks for reviewing the patch!

Chris