On Wed Apr 23 18:18:00 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> This thread trailed off about 4 months ago.  Could we get an update on
> its status, i.e., whether it should be applied, what OSes it's passing
> on, etc.
>
> Thank you very much.
> kid51

The tests passed because the strerror/strerror_r code doesn't have any
coverage.  I added some tests that make sure the error message consists
only of alphanumerics and whitespace in r29551.  The tests pass with the
current src/pmc/file.pmc, but fail with the attached patch.  I don't
have the tuits to fix the patch, but at least now it's obvious that it
was broken.