On Tue Jul 22 08:02:08 2008, tene wrote:
> Resolved as of r29673.
>
> Parrot_process_args() wasn't fetching the appropriate type from the HLL
> mapping info when creating an object to store slurpy params in.

Thanks. Added a modified version of my original test in r29682. Thanks
to tene for pointing out that you need to actually declare a .HLL; Also
the subclass is gone, replaced with another PMC; looks like there might
be other issues with non-PMC classes, but that's a different test and a
different RT.

Note that the tcl workaround in languages/tcl/runtime/builtin/list.pir
is removed, tene's fix resolved the original issue.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda