On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 7:53 AM, James Keenan via RT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For reference, here's what I got last night on Linux after a make
> realclean, svn up and perl Configure.pl.
>
> <SNIP>
>
> So I never got to 'make' per se; the problem is in
> tools/build/headerizer.pl's action.

make headerizer is trying to operate on files generated by make. Given
that it's supposed to be updating the header files based on the C
sources, this seems vaguely reasonable, so I would suggest that the
problem is actually that you're not supposed to do things in that
order.
Assuming that's the case, we should add a dependency to the makefile
that requires a build before a headerizing.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda