On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 08:31:10AM -0700, James Keenan via RT wrote:
> On Thu Sep 04 06:33:41 2008, pmichaud wrote:
> > I just wanted to comment that I see this problem on my Kubuntu system as
> > well -- when running Configure.pl, I consistently get to the step for
> > AIO and things hang (until I press control-C):
>
> Does Erik's patch clear up the problem on your Kubuntu system?  If so,
> then please go ahead and commit it to trunk.

It does cause the auto::aio step to continue after about 10 seconds
with a message of "wrong signal".

1.  I think 10 seconds might be a bit too long -- 4 or 5 might be better.
2.  It would be nice if "wrong signal" was suppressed, or otherwise
    incorporated into the output such that it didn't present a "break"
    in the configuration display.

Pm