On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:19:34 +0200
Allison Randal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The new Parrot website http://www.parrot.org/ is now live. Please take a
> look, create an account for yourself, and report any broken links you find.

Attempting to upload a picture resulted in the following error message:

  * The selected file /tmp/tmp_CJJgR1 could not be uploaded, because the
    destination files/pictures/picture-26.jpg is not properly configured.
  * Failed to upload the picture image; the pictures directory doesn't
    exist or is not writable.

Also the following page yields a "Page not found" error:

    https://www.parrot.org/dev/todo.html

> Just creating an account will allow you to create wiki pages. If you'd
> like to help out with content on other parts of the site, let me know
> and I'll grant you editor privileges.

The "How to Get Involved" page at https://www.parrot.org/dev/get-involved
tells me how to get involved in Parrot development, but it does not tell
me how I might help out with "content on other parts of the site" or what
that would imply.  A brief note about the latter on said page may yield
some offers to help with parrot.org itself.