On Tue Oct 09 17:57:00 2007, rgrjr wrote:
> From Allison:
>
>    From: Allison Randal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>    Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:22:41 -0700
>
>    You might submit a cage cleaner task for a deeper review of the OO
>    documentation. (I've been cleaning up the docs embedded in the code
as I
>    work on the code, but the external docs will need sprucing up with
some
>    of the new features.)
>
>    Allison
>
> NB:  Allison is talking about the pdd15oo branch here; patches should be
> submitted against this branch.
>
> This could be viewed as two subtasks:
>
>    1.  Review the OO documentation for consistency and completeness; and
>
>    2.  Review the rest of the documentation for any tangential discusion
> of OO technology that needs to be brought up to date.
>
>    The second subtask is probably more important (but extra eyes on the
> OO docs themselves certainly wouldn't hurt).
>
>                                       -- Bob Rogers
>                                          http://rgrjr.dyndns.org/

The pdd15oo branch was merged in and conversation on this ticket stopped
almost a year ago now. Is there still outstanding documentation work to
do on this topic, besides the general "all documentation should be
improved" work that always needs to be done? Are there any specific
changes in the code that have not yet been reflected in the documentation?

--
Andrew Whitworth
a.k.a Whiteknight