On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 7:16 AM, James Keenan via RT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2.  I've heard a lot of talk lately about languages moving into their
> own repositories.  If so, then we have to ask whether we should be
> instituting new coding standards for .t files under ./languages/.  At
> what point do we say:  You (languages) are responsible for setting and
> enforcing your own coding standards.

Now is good.

>  That would reduce the scope of
> this ticket to files that are intrinsically related to Parrot.

Good plan. It's certainly possible for languages to grab a slot on
googlecode or some other hosting platform and use their own ticketing
system. I have found this very helpful to keep things focused for my
partcl development at http://code.google.com/p/partcl/ .

Jerry has created a bucket for languages that don't want to setup
their own area at googlecode: http://code.google.com/p/squawk/ ; That
would be a fine place for any language related tickets. (Not that we
need to open any new language-related tickets as a result of this core
parrot ticket.)

--
Will "Coke" Coleda