reject, there is a new ticket

Klaas-Jan Stol via RT wrote:
On Fri Dec 21 07:31:46 2007, pmichaud wrote:
Kevin Tew started investigating this ticket, and he discovered that :method subs are already being placed as entries in the namespace by default, which is the behavior I was looking for. So, the issue turns out to be a non-issue (for me at least), unless we decide to make it one.

Apologies for the false alarm.  I'm not sure what led me to believe
that :method subs weren't going into the namespace, as I can't
reproduce the problem now.

We can either rename this ticket as "provide a way for :method to not appear as namespace entry", or we can just close the ticket. I'm in favor of the latter for now.

Pm

What's the status on this issue?
Can this ticket be closed/rejected?

kjs