On Dec 27, 2008, at 11:03 AM, Mark Glines wrote:

Happy to. The functions in question (is_ins_save and _is_ins_save) are declared as static, but conditionally defined inside of an #ifdef. If the prototypes are not put in the same #ifdefs, the following warnings result:

OK, I'll come up with a solution for that somehow. For now, your #ifdefs are getting removed by the headerizer in the commit I'm about to make, so you'll have to live with the compiler warnings, which shouldn't be too odious, I hope?

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance