I'm missing the problem. The throw for whatever reason from c2 should
end up in c1. No?

    try {               #       t1

        try {           #       t2
                # something thrown
        }
        catch {         #       c2
                # something unexpected thown
                }
    }
    catch {             #       c1
        # should end up here from c2
    }

What am I missing.

<chaim>

--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183