> > When you want to turn off an inherited delegation in an ISA situation?
   >
   > Um, I don't think I understand the question.

I'm confused by the question, too.

   > Delegation is not inherited. Any module you inherit from you won't
   > use for delegation, AFAIK. They're two different beasts.

But from outside the class, you can't tell whether a method was
inherited or delegated. Derived classes inherit whatever behaviour the
base class provides (method dispatch to ancestors or method delegation
to attributes). If your base class delegates calls to C<delmeth>, you
can prevent that delegation by defining a C<delmeth> method in the
derived class.

Is that what you meant?

Damian