In another thread, Tomc wrote:
>[...]  Likewise the @+ and @- stuff.

Okay, I'm throwing my ignorance out for the whole world to see. WTF??

Sure, I'm not in the loop, as certainly gnat and tomc are, but ...
I haven't heard of these features, and can't begin to guess what they
mean. I just spent an hour or two cruising the perl web site, and
nothing about them did I find. Most especially, no mention of any of
them is made in the What's New in 5.6.0, What's new in 5.005, or
What's New in 5.004 articles.

What are these things, and where can I learn about them?

ObPerl6: Perhaps some (many?) of the RFCs propose to solve problems
that have already been solved, but nobody knows about the solution.
 Eric J. Roode,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]           print  scalar  reverse  sort
 Senior Software Engineer                'tona ', 'reh', 'ekca', 'lre',
 Myxa Corporation                        '.r', 'h ', 'uj', 'p ', 'ts';