> Whoa!  I'm far from convinced that I have a strong enough CS background
> to understand half of what'll go on on this list.  I've already
> indicated on-list that I'd rather leave this position for someone else,
> if there is someone else.

My $.02 worth ...

It's been my experience that the stronger the technical background (in
anything, not just CS) the more cryptic one becomes and less able to
deal on a real world level with mere mortals.

I don't think 'language' needs to focus on technical 'how is it done'
but more 'this is what it looks like'.  I don't think having a *strong*
technical background is actually a hindrance for the chair of
perl6-language.

Again, worth what you paid for it!

Alan