[The original subject was: Sublist autosubscribe, but that was
 rejected by the mailing list manager.]

I would plea for autosubscribing perl6-language list members to every
sublist that gets spawned. The reason is continuity.

Currently, when a new sublist is announced, it takes some time to get
subscribed (usually my first 3 or 4 attempts fail since the list does
not exist yet) and when I wait a while and the subscription succeeds,
I already have missed several messages.

Autosubscribing would solve this, especially since it is trivial to
unsubscribe when one is not interested in a particular thread.
An alternative solution is to automatically sent all messages that have
been posted to the sublist so far, upon subscription.

-- Johan