Perl6 RFC Librarian wrote:
> BiDirectional Support in PERL

I know nothing about bi-directional output. It doesn't seem
like Perl has any assumption of left-to-right at all. What's
the difference between right-to-left support in Perl and just
editing/using Perl in an xterm that does right-to-left?

Please understand that I'm not at all opposed to adding support
for other languages. I've seen German/French/Japanese/etc. C
code and it looked like a really odd mixture of English keywords
and standard library routines combined with the native language.
(And what I assume to be a weird spelling of the native language
since the comments were usually 8-bit *something* and the code
itself was ASCII.)

BTW, is anybody planning on doing an RFC for native language
keywords? It may be pointless unless CPAN modules also come
in different translations, but it seems like something I'd like
if I didn't think in English.

- Ken