Thus it was written in the epistle of Uri Guttman,

> how do you tell the above two apart? by array do you mean only an array
> variable? then you can't chomp a list of scalar values or multiple
> arrays, etc.
>
> this needs to be clarified.

Quite true.  The two-argument one is new to me and I hadn't thought much
about it.  Do you have a suggestion?

> but the overall flavor seems good to me. a very smart chomp. boy, just
> think if simple chomp gets this smart, what the hell will happen to some
> of the more complex ops? they will be damianed! :-)

:-).

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
One is hard pressed to think of universal customs that man has successfully