I'm several days behind on -language due to dodgy home dialups and the
noise and insanity I suffer at the office.

I'm making a valiant attempt to catch up on 700 posts right now, but
would appreciate it if people could email me privately if there's
anything they particularly want to bring to my attention over the next
couple of days.

I also note that we're up to 80-something RFCs.  Wow.  I'd like to
encourage those who are maintaining RFCs to redraft them with the
eventual aim of finalising them (either as a firm RFC or by withdrawing
them if they turn out not to work somehow).

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Open Source development, consulting and solutions