Perl6> Perl should be modified so that if C<$ISA::Search> (or equivalent)

Do you mean "$YOUR_PACKAGE::ISA::Search"
which is in the package "YOUR_PACKAGE::ISA"?

This would be the first time (to my knowledge) that something would
be in an unrelated package.  Remember... there is no necessary correlation
between $A and $A::B as of yet.  Your proposal would breach that.

Presuming the rest of the idea is deemed sound enough to implement
(:-), I'd strongly suggest the variable name be something like
$ISA_SEARCH or something like that, to keep it in the same package.