This sort of thing is an excellent example of how method
selection based on calling context can help.

When somebody wants to overload existing keywords for their
slick new type, with overloading based on context they don't
have to touch the internals of the current methods at all.

--
                          David Nicol 816.235.1187 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:wq