Today around 5:41pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] hammered out this masterpiece:

: Hi:

This isn't an appropriate forum for these questions.  Consult perlfaq2
for a better place to ask.

I happen to have a Cobalt cache Raq2 so I'll give you some pointers,
but reply to me directly, not the list.

:       I've installed last version of Perl from sources on my Cobalt
: cache Raq2. Now I want to uninstall it, and let the previous version.
:       My questions are:
: 1. How can I uninstall it?

On a Raq2, Perl 5.004 is installed at /usr/bin/perl, I am assuming
you chose to write a like from /usr/bin/perl to
/usr/local/bin/perl.  This isn't very good because the Raq2 uses their
own hacked up version of Perl 5.004, IIRC.

Basically, you have to delete any files the your Perl install wrote.

: 2. When I do it, the previous version will be active again, or I must
: reinstall it?

No, and good luck getting getting your box to work after installing
5.004 at /usr ( not /usr/local ).

: 3. Anyone knows which was the previous (original) version, and
: where can I found it?

Look at the CPAN for Perl 5.004

--
print(join(' ', qw(Casey R. Tweten)));my $sig={mail=>'[EMAIL PROTECTED]',site=>
'http://home.kiski.net/~crt'};print "\n",'.'x(length($sig->{site})+6),"\n";