On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 01:14:12PM -0700, Nathan Wiger wrote:
> Actually, it couldn't be because the > in => would end the parsing.
> Same problem that the POD <> chars have.

Bother. Well, you'd have to quote it, but then you wouldn't really have
a hash key called => that often, either.

> I think Uri's qh() suggestion is the cleanest:

Interesting train of thought, since one of the ideas was that qw() is
ugly and has to go. (Larry's been saying this for nearly two years now,
it's just that people sometimes don't listen. :) Let's keep it and add
something similarly ugly to keep it company!

--
And the fact is, I've always loathed qw(), despite the fact that I
invented it myself.  :-)