On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 04:18:31PM -0400, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 12:59:51PM -0700, David Whipp wrote:
> > Its not quite the same thing, but Java does have the concept of
> > anonymous classes (it names them 'inner' classes): Is Perl6 going
> > to have a similar concept?

Okay, maybe I don't understand anonyous classes, but isn't this pretty
much the same thing:

package Foo;

{
    package My::Anon::Class;
    @ISA = qw(Whatever);
    sub new { ... }
    sub bar { ... }
}

sub new {
   my($class) = shift;
   my $anon = My::Anon::Class->new;

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One
How can I stoop so low?  Years of practise, that's how. It's been hard
going but now I can stoop lower than a pygmy limbo dancer.
        -- BOFH