Me wrote:

> I found just one relevant occurence of 'mop' in perl6-all archives:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/perl6-all@perl.org/msg10432.html
>
> And not a single reply...
>
> I'd really like to see what Dan / lisp folks have to say about mops
> and perl6...

How about some nice introductory links for MOP theory?  The above-linked
post is also the only time I recall seeing aspect theory mentioned in
here either.   Someone explained aspectJ to me at a PM meeting and
it sounded like a sure recipe for completely impossible AAAD bugs.

--
                                           David Nicol 816.235.1187
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...