Hyper operators with operands of different size are partly covered
in A3:

  Hyper operators will also intuit where a dimension is missing from one
  of its arguments, and replicate a scalar value to a list value in that
  dimension.  That means you can say:
      @a ^+ 1

The former example a particular case of the size an operand being a
multiple of the other:

  my @a = 6; # <= still supported in perl 6?
  @a ^= ( 1, 2, 3);

could be equivalent to

  my @a = ( 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3)

We could even extend to operands where none size is a multiple of the
other but I can't see any reason to do that. Also I can't see what
happens when we deal with multidimension arrays. I don't know/remember
if perl6 will make the distinction between jagged multidimensional
arrays (à la C and perl5) and rectangular ones

So my question is: where do we stop? What happen if we can't carry
an hyperator?

Really hyper-operator is too long :)
How do you say "mot valise" in English to denote this conflation of words,
I think Lewis Caroll had a word for that.

--
Stéphane Payrard -- s.payrard@@wanadoo.fr