"Jeremy Howard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ..

> Hyper-operators (i.e. element-wise array ops) and explicit array threading
> are not incompatible. In fact, I wrote RFC 82 (element-wise array ops)
> and  was heavily involved in RFC 207 (Buddha Buck and I wrote most of RFCs
> 202-207 together, but we had to put one of our names on the individual
> RFCs). RFC 207 explicitly discusses the relationship with RFC 82.

Well, maybe you are right. Even if array threading was a cleaner
way than hyperoperators (which I believe it is), as long as
RFC 202 gets into the language (I really hope so) and I can
choose which way to go I am happy.

The whole point was about economy of language constructs, but that's perl,
and in perl free will is more important than economy, isn'it?

---
Angel Faus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
vLex.com