ive oft wondered how a constant/parameter namespace could be designed to:

    - lighten Exporter symbol export in perl 5
    - expose (for example) POSIX constants in only the contexts where
theyre meaningful
            within a POSIX call - ex various c-open flags (im too lazy
to cite any currently)
            ie disambiguate with tighter context (so that full::names
arent needed
             (ie in argument to POSIX::open or whatever)
    - unify perl 5 -> 6 (clarify path between)

related : (tho I cant synthesize a decent explanation)
    the recent p5p machinations in the :via namespace
    File::Spec (iirc) or ancestors, and its parameter functions  -
forgive any misattribution
    lazy evaluation of %Config ?

Can topicalizers help to provide a semantic context in argument-lists ?
can this help ascertain the 'constness' of a function so that export,
run costs are minimized.

sorry, since this is a kinda punt on my own investigations.