On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 04:10:31PM -0700, Michael Lazzaro wrote:

> Here's try #2.  Things that are not true operators or have other
> caveats are marked, where known.  LMKA.

> methods and listops, uncategorized:
>
>     my      our
>     map     grep
>     sqrt    log        sin     cos       tan
>     lc      lcfirst    uc      ucfirst
>     int     ord        oct     hex      (bin?)

Why do

    sqrt    log        sin     cos       tan
    int     ord        oct     hex      (bin?)

count as methods, when perl5 has them as numeric functions? And based on
perlfunc.pod, I think the uniops abs, log and exp are missing, and the listop
atan2. (And is perl6 going to have other more unusual transcendental maths
functions such as acos, asin, cosh, sinh, cosec, erf as builtin keywords?)

Nicholas Clark
--
INTERCAL better than perl?      http://www.perl.org/advocacy/spoofathon/