Scott Duff asked:

 How do we get at the eigenstates of a superposition?
We obviously need another operator! <ducks>

Actually, I think we need a universal method on scalars that
gives the eigenstates of that value. It might be C<$val.eigenstates>
or maybe just C<$val.states>. The method would work on non-superimposed
values as well, in which cases it would just return a list containing
the value itself.

> The punctuation for one and none could go away if could just
> count the eigenstates.

Yes, but this:

	if ($x | $y | $z == 7).states == 1 {...}

aren't nearly as nice as this:

which means everyone will probably write:

	if  none($x,$y,$z) == 7 {...}

which is probably the right solution anyway ;-)

Damian