At 9:57 PM +0100 11/6/02, Angel Faus wrote:
It's like this: Larry writes the Apocalypses, Damian the Exegesis, and
the community writes the Cathecism (a codified, detallied and
anonymous explanation of the most boring details of the faith,
written in a form that plain people can understand).
Make these in the form of tests. Tight, small, unambiguous chunks of code with expected behavior.

We will, I promise, roll every single correct test that comes in patch form into the parrot source distribution.[*]

[*] Barring license issues, of course. Can't do much with tests labelled "May not be distributed with Parrot" for example... :)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk