At 1:29 PM +1100 11/17/02, Damian Conway wrote:
The formulation of coroutines I favour doesn't work like that.

Every time you call a suspended coroutine it resumes from immediately
after the previous C<yield> than suspended it. *And* that C<yield>
returns the new argument list with which it was resumed.
Hrm. I can see the power, but there's a fair amount of internal complication there. I'll have to ponder that one a bit to see if there's something I'm missing that makes it easier than I think.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk