Michael Lazzaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 12:26  PM, Piers Cawley wrote:
>> Though I'm sure Damian will be long eventually to correct my
>> syntax. I'm getting this weird feeling of deja vu though...
>
> When I come home from work each day, I can see my dog eagerly waiting
> at the window, just black snout and frenetically wagging tail visible
> over the sill.
>
> I often think Larry and Damian must feel that way about this group.
> Poor, comical beasts, but so eager and well-meaning.  We greet them so
> enthusiastically when they've arrived, it's hard for them to get too
> mad at us.  Even when they discover we've peed on the carpet while
> they've been gone, and they have an awful mess to clean up.

Heh. I wouldn't mind, but I'm getting the very strong feeling that
this is about the third time we've returned to this particular pile of
vomit and spread it around differently.

Everyone, please don't take that perjoratively, I just saw the
opportunity to extend Mike's metaphor further than it should be
expected to go, and I took it.

Right, back to the summary.

--
Piers