At 11:52 AM -0800 3/25/03, Paul wrote:
--- Austin Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 --- Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > At 10:44 AM -0800 3/25/03, Michael Lazzaro wrote:
 > >So, is anyone working on a P6ML, and/or is there any
 > >discussion/agreement of what it would entail?
 >
 > I, for one, think it's a great idea, and the thought of altering
 > perl 6's grammar to make it a functional language is sheer genius,
 > making the concepts behind ML more accessible to folks used to
 > procedural languages. Darned good idea--I say start right away!

        Sarcasmeter?

lol -- I think my BS-o-meter just redlined, too....

Heh. Sorry 'bout that. Bring it to OSCON and I'll get it fixed. :)

I think the original was an XML in perl 6 proposal of some sort. XML makes me twitch, though. Ick.

A (or is that an?) ML compiler for parrot'd be really cool, though.
--
                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk