The question is simple, and Dan can have the same problem (or him or
Larry). I am thinking on a Perl 6 book in portuguese (maybe only a
tutorial... but who knows). But that means I must write something which
will work :-)

Of course to write it will take many time, which can give Larry time to
write at least one more Apocalypse :)

Cheers,
 Alberto