[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Austin Hastings) writes:
> Frankly, I think I'd rather see:

Some nits:

>   macro atexit($code) is parsed(/{ <Perl6.line>* }/) {

Probably just
   macro atexit($code) is parsed(/<Perl6.block>/) {

>     $block .= $code;
      $block _= $code;

Dunno what .= would mean now . is method call. I'm sure someone will make it
mean something. :)

>     eval($block) if defined $block;

I prefer $block.compile.run to eval()

--
The entirely inscrutable thing to me, looking back on myself, is my total want
of all reason, will or design in the business; I had neither the resolution to