Au contraire. His job would not be to write, per se, but to eliminate.
Consider all the RFC's and then consider the synthesis he did to produce,
e.g., Grammars. Or the new block constructs (loop, etc.). Occam is dead.
Larry's still got a very sharp razor.

> i say we just sell them a license to use the US constitution. say a
> royalty on EU coinage?

When you consider some of the issues, it's sort of obvious that they're
trying *real* hard not to say, "Look the Americans solved this problem
already." Honestly, "voting weights?" What a pack of maroons.

You're right about the IP licensing. Bill Gates is probably frothing at the
mouth for not having a "Constitution Template" in the Euroversion of MS
Word.

=Austin