On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 03:25:20PM -0700, David Storrs wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 03:55:21PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> > However, Acme::Intraweb hasn't been updated for a while, whereas CPANPLUS
> > has, so I'm not sure if it still works. Both are by Jos Boumans.
>
> Urrmmm...ok, I'm sure I'm just being dense here, but I do not see your
> point.  Can you unpack it for me?

IIRC you said "it would be good if perl6 could do this"

My point was that Jos wrote a module for perl5 that could do this last year.
However, I suspect if you attempt to install it from CPAN today it will
break, because it's not been updated to cope with changes to CPANPLUS,
upon which it depends.

Nicholas Clark