On 2004-08-18 at 22:37:31, Larry Wall wrote:
> Actually, I've settled on .perl for now, on the assumption there could
> also be a .python, a .ruby, a .cobol, a .intercal, etc.

Perhaps there should be a special name visible only at the language
level that automatically translates to .language_I_was_written_in
by the time Parrot sees it?

And I heartily volunteer anyone else but me to write .intercal for
anything other than ints. :)

--
Mark REED                    | CNN Internet Technology
1 CNN Center Rm SW0831G      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]