On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 12:48:32PM -0800, Ashley Winters wrote:

> sub canon( $subjet, $complement)
>     -> $s = $subjet{$*Global}, $c = $complement
> {
>     my @foo = ...;
>     for @foo -> $bar; $remaining = @foo.elems {
>         # $bar contains an element, $remaining contains the number of
> elements in @foo
>         # or any expression I want, but it's block-scoped here
>     }
> }

Out of curiosity, why are we all spelling 'subject' without a 'c'?
Or is 'subjet' a word I'm not familiar with? (Honest question.)

As to the meat of the proposal...I would rather that the aliasing was
done as part of the signature, not afterwards.  Keep all the
information that pertains to this parameter in one location.

--Dks
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]