On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 16:39, Juerd wrote:
> Aaron Sherman skribis 2005-03-17 16:30 (-0500):
> > > See PodTables in the Pugs wiki.
> > Or see the archive of this list, where we hammered it out previously.
>
> Since when is anything in Perl 6, except its name, set in stone?
>
> PodTables is a more detailed and more consistent approach to a
> suggestion I did long time ago.

I think you're thinking of something else. I'm talking about Luke's
proposal from this very list, back in Aug, which was a followup on
Larry's comments about my proposal, and which I agreed was far better
than what I had suggested in the first place.

--
Aaron Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith