Ingo Blechschmidt wrote:

then the S29 draft (http://www.rodadams.net/Perl/S29.html) needs updating, as currently it states:

What is returned at each element of the iteration varies with function. values returns the value of the associated element; **kv returns a 2 element list in (index, value) order**, pairs a Pair(index, value).

Unless, of course, I misunderstand any(S29, Luke) :) -- Is the following correct? my @array = <a b c>; my @kv = @array.kv; say [EMAIL PROTECTED]; # 6 say [EMAIL PROTECTED]; # 0 a 1 b 2 c

Yes.

As for S29, in my head, a list of lists is still just a list. An array of arrays is a different story.

So this behavior is what I meant to say in S29. If it's unclear, I'm open to suggestions.

-- Rod Adams

(who still needs more time to work on S29. Looks like I'll have some in a few weeks. In the meantime, if there's someone else out there itching to work on it, let me know.)