On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 10:37:13AM +1000, Damian Conway wrote:
: Luke wrote:
:
: >Hmm.  I'll just [mention] that if != is implemented like this:
: >
: >    multi sub infix:<!=> (Any|Junction $a, Any|Junction $b) {
: >        !($a == $b);
: >    }
: >
: >Then it Just Works.
:
: I'd be fine with the dwimmy version if that is the underlying rule, since
: then the behaviour isn't a special case, and it's easy to explain that the
: magic of the C<!=> is being applied before the magic of junctions.

Heh, I knew if I waited long enough I'd see arguments for both sides.
Okay, let's go with the "not raising".  Ain't lingristiks wunnerfle.

Larry