I feel a "me too" post is in order.

I've written code that is 2-3 levels of nested given/when in a
method of an object that wasn't the topic.

I did not feel confused at all, juggling .foo and ./foo, which are
visually distinct, and different to type. They convey a big
difference of meaning, even if it's only 1 char apart.

I think a solution to the problem of being able to use those two
well, is not a solution, because there isn't a problem.

--
 ()  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: uhm, no, I think I'll sit this one out..: neeyah!