On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 00:26:27 +0800, Autrijus Tang wrote:
> Er, but Junctions take methods, the same way Objects do, so if there is
> an Object in the type hierarchy, Junction probably belongs to it.

Maybe there is a role called 'Junctive'? I think junctions are
orthogonal to other types, except when people try to deal with them
explicitly... The all encompassing type is not really a type, but
more of a shortcut.

My take:

        Any
                Object
                        Item
                                Atom
                                Pair
                        Junction
                int, str, ...

where any of these can also 'do' Junctive.

--
 ()  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: /me tips over a cow: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!