HaloO,

The Perl 6 Summarizer wrote:
Meanwhile, in perl6-language
  "\(...)"
    Oh look, a thread in p6l that's still going more than a fortnight later.
    How unusual.

Is a long running thread considered a bad thing on this list?
I have grasped so far, that spawning a new thread after
some divergence from the original topic is considered nice.

This particular instance of the form is nominally about the
    behaviour of "\($a, $b)" but various subthreads have drifted onto
    discussions of context in general and meaningful whitespace. So far
    there has been no discussion of the return value of
    "Pin.head.contents.grep -> Angel $a {$a.is_dancing}" but I'm sure it's
    only a matter of time.

Please tell me if the particular pinhead is me. I'm actually about to reply
to Juerds question about my ranting about code backing the interpolation
of data into strings. Or is that considered counter productive
hairsplitting?
--
$TSa.greeting := "HaloO"; # mind the echo!