On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 11:43:21AM -0800, Larry Wall wrote:
: Let's see, where did I put my stash of generic quotes?

I would like to publicly apologize for my remarks, which were far too
harsh for the circumstances.  I can only plead that I was trying to
be far too clever, and not thinking about how it would come across.
No, to be perfectly honest, it was more culpable than that.  I had
a niggling feeling I was being naughty, and I ignored it.  Shame on me.
I will try to pay better attention to my conscience in the future.

Larry