On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 09:46:59AM -0800, Dave Whipp wrote:
: Larry Wall wrote:
:
: >And there aren't that many regexish languages anyway.  So I think :syntax
: >is relatively useless except for documentation, and in practice people
: >will almost always omit it, which makes it even less useful, and pretty
: >nearly kicks it over into the category of multiplied entities for me.
:
: Its surprising how many are out there.

We can certainly add a :syntax() modifier as easily as a :foolang modifier,
if we decide at some point we really need one, or if PGE could make good
use of it even if Perl 6 doesn't want it.

Larry