What we need to do is find a way to do this at compile time.

One way is to make use_ok a macro.

The whole thing with linkage in Perl 6 is that it's supposed to
happen at compile time so that things are overall saner, but that it
can happen at runtime if we really really mean it.

use_ok as a function could simply import $module into the non
lexical scope because it's a runtime thing, unless it's made into a
macro/some other compile time construct, that is more declarative
in nature, and makes the whole process more opaque.

--
 ()  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: /me whallops greyface with a fnord: neeyah!!!!!!!