Hi,

In light of the Perl 6 community's increasing interest in API level
design, I'd like people to share old war stories about things they
had to do once, but had to jump through hoops to pull off.

The point of this excercise is the edge cases of the existing perl
builtin functions and core modules can be revisited and maybe better
designed.

Please reply to this thread with your tales of glory (or failures,
and the reason they failed).

--
 ()  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: /me climbs a brick wall with his fingers: neeyah!